src="//sstatic1.histats.com/0.gif?4373591&101" alt="" border="0"> Adobo Seasoning Packet - skif recipes
Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Adobo Seasoning Packet

Adobo Seasoning Packet. I thought i would try it as i grew up with pork adobe and was looking for an easy recipe. I used this seasoning recipe to make the goya black beans and rice recipe (on the low sodium black beans can) because i didn’t have their sazon packets at home.

Asopao De Pollo (Puerto Rican Chicken & Rice Gumbo
Asopao De Pollo (Puerto Rican Chicken & Rice Gumbo from delishdlites.com

Chiles, chipotle in adobo sauce can more $4.49 chiles, chipotle moritas whole bag, 2 oz. My mom uses this now too. There is a packet of seasoning for pork adobo at your local asian store made for this dish.

Chiles, Chipotle In Adobo Sauce Can More $4.49 Chiles, Chipotle Moritas Whole Bag, 2 Oz.


Thank you for a healthy and delicious recipe!! There is a packet of seasoning for pork adobo at your local asian store made for this dish. It should be enough to make 16 oz of dressing or dip per package instructions.

I Thought I Would Try It As I Grew Up With Pork Adobe And Was Looking For An Easy Recipe.


However the ketchup ruined it. My mom uses this now too. I used this seasoning recipe to make the goya black beans and rice recipe (on the low sodium black beans can) because i didn’t have their sazon packets at home.

After I Bought The Sazon Packets For Convenience, I Went Back To This Recipe Because It Was So Much Better.


Hi trey, we used 0.4 oz packet ranch dip or dressing mix* *ranch dressing mixes come in differing sizes (0.4 to 1.5 oz). Chicken, corn, black beans, chicken broth, diced tomatoes and green chiles, cumin, chili powder, onion,. You can use about half of your 1 oz packet for this recipe.

We’ve Made It 3 Times This Month!


There’s quite a lot, but we need it because it’s used to season the chicken and make the sauce. Here’s what goes in my quick chicken tacos: We can’t get enough of it!!!

Post a Comment for "Adobo Seasoning Packet"